Vancouver Fire Fighters have a proud and long-standing history of fundraising in our community.
When we are not protecting the lives and property of the citizens of Vancouver we are dedicating thousands of hours of our own time in support of charitable organizations throughout the Lower Mainland. From Trout Lake to Point Grey, Vancouver Fire Fighters are on the front line when it comes to supporting our communities.
Over the past 10 years the Vancouver Fire Fighters have raised over $1,000,000 for selected charities throughout the Lower Mainland and for the Burn Fund. Help us to keep up the tradition of working for our community.
We can’t do it without your support!
With your help, we have been able to donate to:
- BCPFFA Burn Fund
- Vancouver General Hospital Burn Ward
- BC Children’s Hospital Burn Ward
- BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Camp
- CKNW Orphans Fund
- Raise-a-Reader Program
- Variety — The Children’s Charity
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Christmas Baby Food Drive
- BC Cancer Society
- ALS Society
- Festival of Trees at the Four Season’s Hotel
- New “Pot on the Stove” Celebrity Cookbook Fundraiser